2015年9月1日星期二

I can read the football match. Maybe every one thinks it is easy and not a real hobby, but I am proud of this hobby. It' s also accompanies with me since I can remember things. When I am completely struck down by the stresses of studying, watching a football match makes me full of extraordinary vibrancy. In many long lonely nights, the match accompanies me cry and laugh. I like to refer to it as a smart friend who doesn't lie.

Ping-pong ball is the sport that many people in my country are capable of doing well. Our country's Ping-pong ball team always sweeps all ping-pong gold medals at the Olympic Games. I think it's norm that everyone can play it. You can see ping-pong ball tables in any community. People play ping-pong for exercising in their free times. Everyone can become a champion, if he work his hardest. So, I think their capability is a culture tradition and a little bit genetic.

1 則留言:

  1. I think the whole world loves watching soccer. It is a great way to relieve stress.

    回覆刪除