2015年8月26日星期三

G-dragon is the person most special to me, he is the leader of a hip-pop music band named Bigbang. I knew he about five years ago when I were surfering the internet. I saw a mv preformed by his band, his sound and dressed leave me a deep impression. After that, he becomes my idol and lets me know what is in fashion. Until now, he is always the most fashion boy in the world that many famous star imitate to!


The person I admire most is Geoge Washington who is the father of the United States. First, he is a great military genius. It's him that led the American army defeated the British colonists. Without his military talents, the USA would take probably more than 8 years to get rid of British colonial rule. In addition, he showed great virtue in his refusing to become an emperor. Besides, he is also a very considerate leader. During the war of independence, he spent lots of time in visiting and comforting the wounded soldiers which hugely enhanced morale in the army.

1 則留言:

  1. I wonder what G-dragon and G-Washington would talk about if they met.

    回覆刪除