2015年8月24日星期一

I think doctor is the job that must have a lot of integrity to do well. Firstly, when a person has a serious illness, doctor is the one who can give him hand and confidence. So doctor must be a honest man who can be trust by their patients. Second, doctor should be a good listener. Listening carefully and respectfully will go along way toward better outcomes for the patient.


In my life my mother is the person i rely on and admire most. She often learn english in her free time though she has not to many time to rest. What she really want is to be a good role model for me. She often tells me that it is never late to study. If you work hard at it, anything is possible. What she said and she did influence me most .Now I am very interested in English because of her attitude to study and to my schoolwork.I am glad to have such a good mother i can rely on!

沒有留言:

發佈留言